TruSat Oximeter with Battery
The Ohmeda TruSat from GE Healthcare is a high-performance oximeter for any patient, anytime, anywhere.
In the home : Its simple three-button operation and long battery life make it ideal for confident homecare use.
In the office and clinic : Because Ohmeda TruSat from GE Healthcare is so portable and easy to use, it's perfect for routine use in clinics, physician offices, and surgery centers.
TruSat is extremely simple to use and operate, and with a patient-lockout feature, patients can't accidentally change the settings.
Ohmeda TruSat by GE Healthcare delivers enhanced performance and unique features, all at a competitive price.
- TruSignal Enhanced Sp02 delivers improved performance during clinical motion and low perfusion.
- Ohmeda TruSat is backed by a full, three-year warranty.
- Up to 20 hours of uninterrupted battery life and a fast, full-battery recharge in only 3.5 hours.
- Small, lightweight design. Only 2.76 lb. - less then half the weight of most bedside oximeters.
- Highly visible, back-lit screen with large easy-to-read characters.
- Alarm limits are always visible and saved between uses.
- Pulse bar waveform.
- Rugged and Durable - Lightweight and Portable - Long Battery Life.
Ohmeda TruSat from GE Healthcare, your at home oximeter solution.
TruSat FingerClip Sensor
Power Cord & Instructions
TruSat FingerClip Sensors Included! ( $284.00 value!)
Includes FREE Carrying Case!
Notice: Alaska and Hawaii shipments.
Additional shipping charges may be required.