TruSat Oximeter with Trend Download GE Healthcare - Ohmeda
The Ohmeda TruSat from GE Healthcare is a high-performance oximeter for any patient, anytime, anywhere.
In the home : Its simple three-button operation and long battery life make it ideal for confident homecare use.
In the office and clinic : Because the Ohmeda TruSat by GE Healthcare is so portable and easy to use, it's perfect for routine use in clinics, physician offices, and surgery centers.
In the sleep lab : The Ohmeda TruSat's trend memory stores up to 48 hours of data. And with a patient-lockout feature, patients can't accidentally change the settings.
Ohmeda TruSat delivers enhanced performance and unique features, all at a competitive price.
- TruSignal Enhanced Sp02 delivers improved performance during clinical motion and low perfusion.
- Ohmeda TruSat is backed by a full, three-year warranty.
- Up to 20 hours of uninterrupted battery life and a fast, full-battery recharge in only 3.5 hours.
- Small, lightweight design. Only 2.76 lb. - less then half the weight of most bedside oximeters.
- Trend memory option stores up to 48 hours of data for extended monitoring.
- Highly visible, back-lit screen with large easy-to-read characters.
- Alarm limits are always visible and saved between uses.
- Pulse bar waveform.
Rugged and Durable - Lightweight and Portable - Long Battery Life.
TruSat Oximeter with Trend Download
TruSat Finger Clip Sensor
Power Cord & Instructions
Ohmeda TruSat, your real-world Oximetry solution.
FingerClip Sensors Included ($284.00 value!)
Notice: Alaska and Hawaii shipments.
Additional shipping charges may be required.