SPO2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Model C21 - MQ3200
This unique small lightweight spot-check finger pulse oximeter has a plethysmographic display which shows waveform.
Measures both blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
6 Unique display modes for viewing at all angles - some with waveform. Display brightness can be adjusted between levels 1-10, the default is level 4.
Nurses and caregivers love this oximeter! The neck lanyard allows for safe and convenient transport. This small finger oximeter has a large easy to read color OLCD display with a simple single button operation and quick readings.
Our C21 MQ3200 is a great choice for the sports and aviation markets. This lightweight, inexpensive monitor is the right choice for measuring SPO2 oxygen saturation and heart rate during physical activity or high-altitude activities.
The C21 MQ300 finger pulse oximeter will monitor SPO2 and heart rate during most physical activities. After a little experimenting with various movements, athletes quickly learn how to use the finger oximeter in almost any activity.
Pilots love this oximeter because it allows them to quickly assess their SPO2 while flying at high altitudes. Hypoxia can be a pilots' worst enemy. This low-cost product will give them peace of mind.
Accommodates the widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adults.
- Ten adjustable levels of display brightness
- Six adjustable OLCD display modes
- Display - Dual color High Resolution OLED Display
- Ideal for Medical, Aviation, Sports, Mountain Climbers, Walkers.
- For both Adults and Pediatric use
- Approved for MEDICAL USE by the FDA
- LCD Viewing Screen with Pulse Rate, SPO2 and Bar Graph
- Low Battery Life Indicator
- Simple Operation for immediate, real-time spot-checks
- Can be used outdoors, in high altitudes, at high & low temperatures
- Reliable Accuracy and Durability
- Automatic power off after 8 seconds
- Detailed users guide
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Display Type: Duel Dual color High Resolution OLCD
- Modes of display 6 with Brightness adjustment
- SPO2: Measurement range: 70-100%
- Accuracy: 80%-100% ± 2% / 70%-79% ± 3%
- Pulse Range: 30-235 BPM Accuracy: 30-100 ± 2 BPM / 101-235 ± 2%
- Pulse Intensity: Bar graph Indication
- Power Requirements: 2-AAA alkaline Batteries
- Battery life 30 hours of continuous use
- Weight: 1¾ oz. - including 2-AAA batteries
Item : MQ3200