If you don't see the item you need, please call us at 1-800-838-8367 We will be happy to assist you in making the right choice for your needs.
We feature Thermoskin brand products with patented
Increases blood flow to damaged tissue to assist the healing process.
Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
Allows the skin to ventilate and remain comfortable for extended periods.
Reduces stiffness and muscle soreness.
The inner red layer of material is known as Trioxon. This material is a series of spirals, running from the rubberized layer, reaching out to make contact with the skin to help create the heat required for healing. Your comfort is not hampered by excessive perspiration because the spiral structure of Trioxon allows the skin to breathe.
Use and care of Thermoskin products:
1. Wear your Thermoskin heat retainer directly against the skin.
2. Your Thermoskin heat retainer should be first used after the initial trauma of impact or overload subsides. First action calls for Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.
3. The heat retainer should be put on approximately 36 hours later, to provide light compression and prolonged heat treatment.
4. The fit should be firm but not tight.
5. Do not use liniments, oils or ointments under the heat retainer.
6. When showering, remove your heat retainer and wash the affected area.
7. Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Air Dry only! Do not iron! Do not wring!
8. Allergy sufferers - as the inner material is a synthetic fabric, those allergic to synthetics should use caution when wearing the product. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.