OxyPlus Large Mask with Dual Ear Elastics with 7 Foot Tubing
OxyMask is the One Mask from admission to discharge! The OxyPlus Mask is larger in size compared to our other product: OM -1125-8. OxyPlus is 25% larger than OxyMask for the man with facial hair, larger profiles or some stroke victims. Compared to OP-1125-8, this mask has 2 elastics that go behind the ear.
The ONLY mask that can supply oxygen at low flow. This mask works great for patients that use oxygen concentrators.
Flow Rate - 1 liter per min. - 15+ liter per min.
FiO2 - 24% to 90%
(Tyke size 1/4L to 5+, 22% to 65% FiO2)
This unique product can be used to replace Nasal Cannulas, Simple Masks, Partial Rebreathing Masks, and Non-rebreathing Masks.
OxyPlus's logical advantages:
Product Instruction Manual
- The only O2 therapy device to deliver FiO2 of 24%-90%
- Can be utilized to deliver High Flow O2 Therapy up to 40L/min.
- Eliminates CO2 rebreathing.
- Allows open communication with the patient.
- Designed for nose and mouth breathers.
- Convenient swivel elbow to reposition tubing.
- Naso Gastric tube can be threaded through OxyMask.
- Allows for suctioning & oral care through the mask
- First Open Oxygen System - patent pending
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalates such as DEHP
Oxymasks come in 4 different sizes. Standard, Large, Kids, and Tyke
- Plus (25% larger mask)
- Kid (3 - 10 years old, 33 - 70 lbs / 15 - 32 kg)
- Tyke (6 months - 3 years old, 16 - 33 lbs / 7 - 15 kg)
The Standard and Large Oxymasks (25% larger than standard) come in 2 options:
Single string behind your head
Dual strings that go behind the ear
The Kids and Tyke Oxymasks come in 1 option:
Single String behind your head
Pin and Diffuser Technology
• OxyMask™ incorporates an innovative Pin and Diffuser technology designed to concentrate and redirect the flow of oxygen
• The mushroom-shaped Pin redirects the flow of oxygen, forming an organized pattern of vortices and a cloud of concentrated oxygen molecules
• The triangular directional Diffuser refines the shape of the oxygen vortices and directs the flow towards the patient’s nose and mouthOxyMask™ is a revolutionary open oxygen mask
Delivers oxygen concentrations from 24%-90%* FiO2, at flows ranging from 1 to 15+ litres per minuteItem : OP-1425-8