OxyPlus Large Mask with 7 Foot Tubing
OxyMask is the One Mask from admission to discharge! The OxyPlus Mask is larger in size compared to our other product: OM -1125-8. OxyPlus is 25% larger than OxyMask for the man with facial hair, larger profiles or some stroke victims.
The ONLY mask that can supply oxygen at low flow. This mask works great for patients that use oxygen concentrators.
Flow Rate - 1 liter per min. - 15+ liter per min.
FiO2 - 24% to 90%
(Tyke size 1/4L to 5+, 22% to 65% FiO2)
This unique product can be used to replace Nasal Cannulas, Simple Masks, Partial Rebreathing Masks, and Non-rebreathing Masks.
OxyPlus's logical advantages:
Product Instruction Manual
- The only O2 therapy device to deliver FiO2 of 24%-90%
- Can be utilized to deliver High Flow O2 Therapy up to 40L/min.
- Eliminates CO2 rebreathing.
- Allows open communication with the patient.
- Designed for nose and mouth breathers.
- Convenient swivel elbow to reposition tubing.
- Naso Gastric tube can be threaded through OxyMask.
- Allows for suctioning & oral care through the mask
- First Open Oxygen System - patent pending
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalates such as DEHP
Oxymasks come in 4 different sizes. Standard, Large, Kids, and Tyke
- Plus (25% larger mask)
- Kid (3 - 10 years old, 33 - 70 lbs / 15 - 32 kg)
- Tyke (6 months - 3 years old, 16 - 33 lbs / 7 - 15 kg)
The Standard and Large Oxymasks (25% larger than standard) come in 2 options:
Single string behind your head
Dual strings that go behind the ear
The Kids and Tyke Oxymasks come in 1 option:
Single String behind your head
Pin and Diffuser Technology
- OxyMask incorporates an innovative Pin and Diffuser technology designed to concentrate and redirect the flow of oxygen
- The mushroom-shaped Pin redirects the flow of oxygen, forming an organized pattern of vortices and a cloud of concentrated oxygen molecules
- The triangular directional Diffuser refines the shape of the oxygen vortices and directs the flow towards the patient's nose and mouth
OxyMask is a revolutionary open oxygen mask
Delivers oxygen concentrations from 24%-90%* FiO2, at flows ranging from 1 to 15+ litres per minute
Item : OP-1125-8